Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Hillcrest Health & Rehab located in Bellevue, NE is one of the
premier providers of senior care services! Hillcrest Health & Rehab
specializes in long term care and around the clock care for short
term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Providing
the best quality care is our priority! We are in need of a Part
Time Receptionist to join our team!
The Receptionist is responsible to assist Hillcrest Health and
Rehab's leadership team with clerical and administrative support.
The position is responsible for ensuring that information and any
communication is routed to the necessary department and or
personnel. The schedule for this position is 4:30-7:30pm Tuesday
and Thursday with rotating weekends as needed.
Key Responsibilities for Receptionist:
* Answers the telephone and directs calls appropriately.
* Responsible for ensuring visitors and customers are greeted
courteously and assisted with requests appropriately.
* Provides clerical support for the HHR Leadership team routinely
and on an as needed basis. Completes requests timely and
accurately. Clerical duties may involve typing, faxing, filing or
placing and receiving phone calls; etc. including producing labels
* Responsible for tracking, ordering and distribution of all office
supplies. Maintains a list of needed supplies which will be
purchased weekly to ensure sufficient supply levels so that all
team members can function appropriately.
* Responsible for supervising and assuring that workflow of the
receptionists and front office is efficient. Responsible for
staffing and scheduling of the receptionists for Hillcrest Health
and Rehab as evidenced by all shifts being covered during Front
Desk hours of operation.
* Responsible for ensuring that the copiers and other office
equipment receive regular and unexpected maintenance in a timely
Key Requirements for Receptionist:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Post high school clerical training or other clerical training
* At least 1 year of experience in administrative business office
functions including software usage, clerical support duties, and
business office equipment use.
* Must be able to handle emotionally upset customers, be flexible
and calm in stressful situations
* Must be able to independently lift up to 35 pounds and be able to
handle repetitive sitting, bending, standing movements
* Must be able to speak, read and write English
* Requires attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced
* Must be able to utilize technology and resources efficiently and
* Possible exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids
* Other duties as assigned
Please visit our website and apply online at
www.hillcrestcareers.com. Call our recruiting office at
402-682-6572 for more information.
* Job Function Administration
* Pay Type Hourly
* Hillcrest Health and Rehab, 1702 Hillcrest Drive, Bellevue,
Nebraska, United States of America
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!