HDS Documentation Writer (14461)
Posted on: January 9, 2019
The HDS Documentation Writer works with Client Account Service Managers in implementing, documenting and planning new accounts or procedures. The position is responsible for transitioning new client services and to then serve as the client account liaison for their contracted services. The position will spend most time on implementation and documentation activities. The position requires both project management and client account management skills. Position is responsible for planning and managing service transitions for new clients including defining scope, project parameters, project plans, and managing of transition plans to completion and stabilization. The position plays a key role in client satisfaction and expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
* Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and documentation
* Manage updates and revisions to technical documentation
* Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
* Maintain a standard library of technical terminology and documentation
* Collaboration with Solution Delivery team to validate processes and customer documentation
* Approve and implement documentation update requests from employees
* Continual improvements and changes to be made to standard and customer documentation
* Assists in documenting roll out training for new client implementations and large projects
* Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
* Other duties as assigned.
* Customer service focused and portrays energy, professionalism and welcoming characteristics.
* Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment.
* Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive and pressured situations.
* Ability to identify issues and help develop strategy and tactical plans for various department initiatives
* Ability to use good judgment and decision making skills
* Ability to use a PC, keyboard, and other standard office equipment
Qualifications / Requirements
* Experience and knowledge with Microsoft office products, including Sharepoint, Word, Visio, Powerpoint
* Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work both independently and with others
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications
* 1+ year of technical writing experience
TierPoint is committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening. TierPoint believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status covered by applicable local, state or federal law. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals. If you have a disability and are unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use. All candidates and employees are required to abide by this policy.
Keywords: Tierpoint, Bellevue , HDS Documentation Writer (14461), Advertising , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!