Client Account Service Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2020
The Client Account Service Manager serves as the primary contact
for our clients and their contracted services. The position is
responsible for transitioning new client services and to then serve
as the client account liaison for their contracted services. The
position will spend most time in account management activities.
The position requires both project management and client account
management skills. Position is responsible for planning and
managing service transitions for new clients including defining
scope, project parameters, project plans, and managing of
transition plans to completion and stabilization. Once services are
production the position transitions to an account management role
as client account liaison and responsible for client
communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client
deliverables and revenue. Position is the primary point of contact
to ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner to
address customer service and satisfaction. The position is
responsible for decisions affecting transition activities and
The position plays a key role in client satisfaction and expected
to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as
well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to
Client Account Management Roles:
* Provides quality internal and external customer service
surrounding the Company values.
* Serve as single point of contact for the client for all service
* Reports to the Manager Solution Delivery, providing regular and
timely input on all account activity.
* Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and
compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
* Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
and escalates to management as necessary.
* Collaborates with HDS operations staff and clients to oversee
ongoing delivery of effective client services.
* Monitor services, including KPIs and SLAs, client satisfaction
feedback, and develops corrective action plans for continual
* Identifies and develops contracted service reporting for
* Prepares and conducts client business service review
* Identifies evolving and changing client requirements and
coordinates changes to services with the client.
* Prepares monthly billing reconciliation in accordance with
* Point of contact for customer invoicing discrepancies and
resolution of any billing issues.
Client Service Transition Roles:
* Identifies client requirements and determines service transition
plans and schedules.
* Responsible for conducting project meetings.
* Manages and tracks project schedules, resources, and deliverables
* Manage day-to-day activity of all project-orientated tasks to
ensure schedule compliance.
* Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and
client expectations are met.
* Responsible for project communications to the client,
stakeholders and project team. Responsible for identification and
escalation of issue/risk management.
* Responsible for build out and testing of ITSM integration and
* Ensures all service documentation, processes, procedures and
training are completed and meet quality standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform job
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative
environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer
* Prior experience particularly in the data center industry.
* Knowledge of application development tools including Visual
Basic, Ruby, Windows scripting or SQL query knowledge preferable
but not required.
TierPoint, LLC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age,
marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected medical condition,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
protected status covered by applicable local, state or federal law.
If you d like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action
plan or policy statement, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a
disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as
part of the employment selection process, please contact Zachary
Mallin at 914-610-7834 or email@example.com. This
telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers
with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an
accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call
about the status of your job application if you do not require
accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for
other purposes, such as following up on an application or
non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a
response. Please click on this link to view the most recent EEO
employment posters Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Tierpoint, Bellevue , Client Account Service Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!