Manager IAM - Identity Access Management
Posted on: August 29, 2020
Lead identity and access management at Ameritas to the next
level of evolution!
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously
strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very
best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting
what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind
and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family,
happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled,
our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking an Identity Access Manager
to drive the business by developing, implementing, and leading
execution of a holistic Identify and Access Management (IAM)
program for Ameritas. This will be accomplished through past
knowledge and experience in IAM, but just as importantly through an
ability to develop, coach, and mentor others within this team.
This position will present challenges, while offering high
visibility within the organization and the opportunity to make an
immediate and critical impact.
Essential Job Functions
* Evaluate and understand the current state of IAM at Ameritas.
This includes the people, processes, and technology.
* Work with IAM team, stakeholders and consumers to determine
future state of IAM.
* Establish, document and communicate IAM services, capabilities,
roadmap, policies and procedures to key IAM stakeholders and
* Utilize effective people leadership and influencing skills to
successfully carry out IAM mission.
* Work closely with the Audit, Risk/Compliance, and Security teams
to address outstanding items and prioritize remediation tasks.
* Lean on deep subject-matter expertise in all areas of IAM
including single sign-on, multifactor authentication, privileged
account management, password vaulting, role-based, just-in-time
access and domain design
* Identify and escalate issues with technology partners and
* Serve as a technical project manager to coordinate complex or
long duration initiatives.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field of study, and 4-7 years of
experience in IAM or related security/IT functions is required, or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 1-3 years' experience as a leader or manager of people required.
Experience as a leader of an IAM team or IAM program would be most
* 3-5 years' technical IAM experience required. This role will
involve achieving results by managing people and processes but will
still be hands on in the relevant technologies to a certain
* Previous experience with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
(IGL) tool desired.
* Previous experience with Mainframe, RACF desired.
* Experience leading the integration effort of multiple IAM systems
* CIAM, CISSP, or other professional security management
certifications or credentials desired.
We are Ameritas: proud to say we're in the business of fulfilling
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Ameritas, Bellevue , Manager IAM - Identity Access Management, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!