Assistant General Manager
Company: Hotel Management and Consulting
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Outgoing. Energetic. Leader.This is a dynamic, hands-on
leadership role at Woodspring Suites. You will partner with the
General Manager to achieve a highly productive team capable of
exceeding revenue expectations while exceeding operational and
resident service standards.Our most successful Assistant General
Managers are able to co-pilot a multi-million dollar operation. You
will be instrumental in creating a high energy, positive
environment with highly-productive work habits for your team and a
warm, inviting atmosphere for guests. You must enjoy recruiting,
orienting, training, and counseling a team of 5-8 with the ability
to both give and receive direction well.Performance based
culture--- We offer equal opportunity and advancement based on
merit - operating with a small efficient team of hospitality
professionals.Compensation includes base pay plus monthly,
quarterly and yearly bonuses.Work today, get paid today! We've
partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees
access to their pay on their own schedule.Bi-lingual applicants are
preferred, but not necessary.Essential Functions:
- This is a 45 hour a week leadership position. Working hours are
typically 10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Sunday through Thursday with one
hour lunch break.
- (Days and hours may vary)
- Develop, administer and control the property revenue and
expense budgets to include monthly inventories, order and receive
- Review and approve the property payroll.
- Review and approve transmittals and other front office
paperwork and reports.
- Authorize direct bill accounts with direct supervisor and
monitor the administration of Accounts Receivable.
- Maintain relationships with vendors.
- Collecting monies and stocking vending machines twice
- Facilitate lead management processes within the property and
complete sales and marketing objectives each Wednesday.
- Ensure leads are actively managed and followed up on.
- Review studio inventory management to ensure maximization of
- Suggest/sell amenities, products and services in order to
accommodate resident's needs and increase revenues.
- Interview and hire office, housekeeping and maintenance team
- Ensure proper selection, training, counseling and motivation of
all team members.
- Conduct all hourly personnel performance appraisals.
- Review all hourly team member disciplinary procedures and
documentation. Follow progressive discipline steps, up to and
including termination, to correct team member performance
- Ensure team member attitude of attentiveness.
- Meet with and solicit comments from residents on a regular
basis to determine their level of satisfaction with resident
services and facilities.
- Monitor results of resident comment cards. Take appropriate
corrective actions on a timely basis.
- Respond and follow up on all written resident complaints.
Ensure resident satisfaction with resolution of the complaint or
- Suggest improvements to operations and increase
- Inspect studios daily according to quality standards for
cleanliness and proper preventative maintenance.
- Know and train others on property emergency procedures.
- Ensure all team members are trained to act according to
procedure, in the event of an emergency or accident at the
- Ensure a viable key control program is in place in all property
departments, with documentation.
- Follow appropriate cash control procedures.
- Make daily bank deposits.
- Ensure the security needs of the property and residents are
- Respond to requests from immediate supervisor. Follow-up with
immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Review daily front office procedures and assure proper
transmission of all necessary information to the HMC Corporate
- Ensure proper uniform standards are followed throughout
- Familiarize yourself with area attractions and services in
order to accommodate resident's needs.Qualifications:
- One-year experience in hotel management including Front Desk
(phones and transactions, sales, guest issues, managing staff,
hiring & firing) and back of house operations (preventative
maintenance, repairs, room inspections)
- Excellent team-building and communication abilities
- Must be able to both give and receive direction well
- Requires own vehiclePhysical:
- Standing for prolonged periods
- Repetitive stair-climbing
- Kneeling and/or squatting
- Climbing ladders
- Lifting 20 lbs over head
- Pushing and pulling 20 lbsHotel Management and Consulting,
Inc., reserves the right to modify, change, or apply this job
description in any way the company desires. This job description in
no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential
duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This job description is not an employment contract, implied or
otherwise. The employment relationship remains "at will". These job
requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate
qualified disabled individuals.Equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants are provided without regard to
race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws. We comply with applicable federal, state, and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, job transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, or veteran status is strictly prohibited. Improper
interference with the ability of employees to perform their
expected job duties is not tolerated. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. We are a Drug Free workplace.
Keywords: Hotel Management and Consulting, Bellevue , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!