Dominos Assistant Manager
Company: Cutchall Management Company
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens
during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control,
cash control and customer relations. Your job responsibilities
would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives
and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees during your scheduled
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from
- Making consistent products within Domino's Pizza
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in
a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance
within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
walk in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility daily. Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Cutchall Management Company, Bellevue , Dominos Assistant Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!