Assistant Makery Manager
Company: Buff City Soap Franchise
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Assistant Makery Manager
Buff City Soap is on a mission to create handmade products that are
free of harsh ingredients and full of nourishing plant-based
goodies to make your skin happy. Buff City Soap Products are fresh.
Made in each soap makery daily. With ingredients you can pronounce.
We are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Store
This position is responsible for maintaining a high energy,
positive environment, where behaviors that support client-centric
service are consistently demonstrated. The Assistant Store Manager
helps drive store performance, fosters superior client service, and
maintains operational excellence to meet or exceed established
productivity goals. This individual will manage and supervise
Makery to achieve company goals and will lead by example in all
company operations. The Assistant Store Manager fosters a sense of
urgency to achieve objectives and holds the team accountable for
delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k.
(for Full Time Team Members)
- Ability to earn paid time off. (for Full Time Team
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Fun contests and incentives for performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Manage daily operations of the Makery in a
- Lead by example in all company operations including creating a
client-centric experience, meeting personal sales expectations and
creating quality product.
- Maintain a professional and impeccably clean Makery
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for Team Members.
- Provides coaching, training, and feedback to improve Team
Members' daily performance.
- Manage and track stock of raw materials, finished products, and
- Generate sales reports, maintain inventory, production and
assist with other Makery Manager functions.
- Assist the Store Manager in controlling top line revenue and
- Ability to work nights & weekends.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Management and/or sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled Trainer, motivator, and leadership qualities
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must not be sensitive to various scents and fragrances.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes up
- Ability to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance,
twist and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to perform Makery cleaning functions including dusting,
sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
THE BUFF CITY STORY
We're on a mission to create handmade products that are free of
harsh ingredients and full of nourishing plant-based goodies to
make your skin happy.
WHY WE MAKE SOAP
Can we get on our soapbox a minute? Most of the trusted brands
you're washing up with are made with detergents, chemicals and
tallow, which is just another name for cow fat (umm... gross).
Sulfates, artificial detergents and parabens can cause irritation,
trigger allergies and have other unpleasant side effects.
That doesn't exactly say "refreshing shower" to us. So we set out
on a mission to find an alternative. After learning more about
commercial soap ingredients, we found ourselves in a bit of a
lather about the whole business.
In 2013, we began experimenting with soap recipes that are safe for
your skin and contain ingredients you can actually pronounce. After
making a few big messes, we created something wonderful and Buff
City Soap was born.
OUR SOAP MAKERY
We handcraft each bar of Buff City soap in what we call our Soap
Makeries. Each of our locations makes every product sold right
there, where you can see exactly what goes into the products you
put on your body. It's a bit of a mad lab stocked with ingredients
like rose petals, lavender buds, hemp seed oil, shea butter,
charcoal, and tea tree oil. Even our body scrubs are squeaky clean
with natural exfoliants like chopped loofah bits, crushed walnut
shells, and poppy seeds. What you will never see are artificial
detergents, surfactants, dyes, or other harsh chemicals.
We even have our fragrances manufactured for us to ensure they are
free of phthalates, parabens, and formaldehyde containing/forming
ingredients. You can customize your products with the scent (or
non-scent) of your choice and the ingredients that you prefer.
The possibilities are endless!
Keywords: Buff City Soap Franchise, Bellevue , Assistant Makery Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!