Senior Product Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Acxiom is seeking a talented Technical Product Manager who will
be an exceptional addition to our growing global data product
management team. You will be responsible for end-to-end product
ownership. You will understand technology capabilities and how they
apply to our strategic road map from both a product and customer
perspective. This role requires technical understanding deep enough
to converse with architects, data scientists, and engineers; great
business sense; and the ability to partner closely with other
product management and business leaders to prioritize needs across
diverse uses cases to ensure your ability to drive product
- Work to execute a data analytics and technology hub that
consolidates online, offline, and mobile data assets to enable
segmentation, analytics, & activation.
- Ensure highly functional feature growth through a
privacy-by-design process that respects consumer privacy, ensures
compliance with company, industry, and legal standards for handling
known, pseudonymous and/or, anonymous data.
- Be the subject matter expert on core data assets and technology
to provide demos, education, and creation of materials to drive
- Produce clear, well-scoped, prioritized product requirements to
help our engineers understand what problems were solving, & how
best to achieve our objectives.
- Partner with business leaders and data scientists to
understand, define and plan data engineering and machine-learning
focused use cases while working with technical developers to
execute them in an agile environment.
- Suggest strategies for integrating systems and leveraging data
from key partners to support advanced analytics.
- Lead definition and drive execution of roadmap and vision,
efficiently bringing plans and designs to real-life use. Run point
on operational issues that come up day-to-day by understanding,
finding root cause solutions, and driving closure.
- Integrate primary research, usability studies, and rigorous
validation processes into your idea generation and product design
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role,
specifically working on data science or advance analytics related
- Technical knowledge of data application architectures (e.g.
data warehouses vs. data marts, multi-tier app architectures)
- Understand machine learning frameworks and data engineering
concepts such as data lakes, data warehouses, ETL/ELT, API
- Ability to understand technical issues and communicate
effectively with technical and business teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down
the organization .
- Strong technical abilities with an ability to get in the weeds
- Strong analytical skills and experience with SQL, Python, Java,
C++, or Machine Learning LibrariesAcxiom is an affirmative action
and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does
not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or
other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts
because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national
origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Bellevue , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!