Client Account Service Manager
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Job SummaryJob Location NE: Bellevue Data Center - Bellevue,
NEDescription The Client Account Service Manager serves as the
primary contact for our clients and their contracted services. The
position is responsible for transitioning new client services and
to then serve as the client account liaison for their contracted
services. The position will spend most time in account management
The position requires both project management and client account
management skills. Position is responsible for planning and
managing service transitions for new clients including defining
scope, project parameters, project plans, and managing of
transition plans to completion and stabilization. Once services are
production the position transitions to an account management role
as client account liaison and responsible for client
communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client
deliverables and revenue. Position is the primary point of contact
to ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner to
address customer service and satisfaction. The position is
responsible for decisions affecting transition activities and
The position plays a key role in client satisfaction and expected
to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as
well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to
Client Account Management Roles:
- Provides quality internal and external customer service
surrounding the Company values.
- Serve as single point of contact for the client for all service
- Reports to the Manager Solution Delivery, providing regular and
timely input on all account activity.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and
compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient
manner and escalates to management as necessary.
- Collaborates with HDS operations staff and clients to oversee
ongoing delivery of effective client services.
- Monitor services, including KPIs and SLAs, client satisfaction
feedback, and develops corrective action plans for continual
- Identifies and develops contracted service reporting for
- Prepares and conducts client business service review
- Identifies evolving and changing client requirements and
coordinates changes to services with the client.
- Prepares monthly billing reconciliation in accordance with
- Point of contact for customer invoicing discrepancies and
resolution of any billing issues.
Client Service Transition Roles:
- Identifies client requirements and determines service
transition plans and schedules.
- Responsible for conducting project meetings.
- Manages and tracks project schedules, resources, and
deliverables to completion.
- Manage day-to-day activity of all project-orientated tasks to
ensure schedule compliance.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and
client expectations are met.
- Responsible for project communications to the client,
stakeholders and project team. Responsible for identification and
escalation of issue/risk management.
- Responsible for build out and testing of ITSM integration and
- Ensures all service documentation, processes, procedures and
training are completed and meet quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform job
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented,
collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer
- Prior experience particularly in the data center industry.
- Knowledge of application development tools including Visual
Basic, Ruby, Windows scripting or SQL query knowledge preferable
but not required.
TierPoint is committed to reviewing the talents and experience of
each applicant compared to the specific job opening. TierPoint
believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected
medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information,
or any other protected status covered by applicable local, state or
federal law. We give full consideration to qualified disabled
individuals. If you have a disability and are unable to use our
employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may
request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for
candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of
a disability, and not intended for other use. All employees are
required to abide by this policy.
Keywords: Tierpoint, Bellevue , Client Account Service Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!