Entry Level Psychology Position
Company: Nebraska Behavior Supports
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Nebraska Behavior Supports is an agency that provides
home-based, direct care services to children on the Autism
Spectrum. Our Mission is to nurture the spark and uncover the
potential in every child we serve.
Nebraska Behavior Supports is looking to hire Professionals to work
1:1 with children using the principles of ABA therapy. The
paraprofessional will work under the supervision of a Board
Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), implementing treatment plans
that the BCBA creates. The paraprofessionals will work on skills to
help each client gain independence and success in the short term as
well as in the future.
If you love working with children and want to make a difference in
If you are passionate about the potential in every child and
believe that every child deserves a chance to thrive...
If you have the passion and patience to celebrate big and small
Then wed love to have you join our team!
This is a great position for anyone with interest or experience in
Health, Autism, Special Education, Education, Social Work, Mental
Health, or Psychology or Sociology related fields.
- Must have or be willing to obtain prior to hire: Registered
Behavior Technician Certification from the Behavior Analyst
Certification Board (
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic
principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Collect detailed behavior and skill acquisition data during
sessions and input into an electronic device, logging all hours and
- Be responsive to the needs and direction of clients, their
families and supervisors
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Able to independently implement programming without daily
- Personal means of transportation (willing to travel)
- Compassion and patience towards children with disabilities and
- Empathy, integrity, and a positive upbeat energy
- Technologically proficient; familiarity with Apple and/or
WHY JOIN Nebraska Behavior Supports?
- Professional development and growth within the emerging field
of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- A very flexible schedule - many cases are within close
proximity to your home
- Competitive hourly compensation with benefits available for
- Rates range between $18-$24 hourly
- Both Full time and Part-time positions are available
- Referral Bonuses
For more info, please see our website:
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Nebraska Behavior Supports, Bellevue , Entry Level Psychology Position, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!