Physical Therapist - Home Care
Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Hillcrest Home Care currently has an opening for a Physical
Therapist interested in a part-time or full-time position providing
services with our Home Care Therapy team in the Omaha/Council
Bluffs metro area. Join the premier provider of healthcare services
to aging adults where you will you will be able to immediately
apply your clinical knowledge and abilities. Be a part of the team
that local aging adults trust to ensure they are functioning at
their greatest capacity and independence.
Key Responsibilities for Physical Therapist:
- Follows and displays practice congruent with the American
Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics
- Establishes an appropriate physical therapy plan of care for
each individual patient as determined by the comprehensive
assessment in order to achieve their highest level of function
- Delivers direct patient care in accordance with state
regulations as well as the established plan of care for the
- Must have licensure in Nebraska & Iowa as a Physical
- Must have knowledge of the rehabilitative needs of the
physically and cognitively challenged aging population.
- Must be able to develop and implement programs that meet the
needs of the clients and patients served
- Previous experience with older adults and/or skilled nursing is
preferred but not required.Please visit our website and apply
online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com. Please contact Dax
Denton, Recruiter, at 402-933-4607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Physical Therapist - Home Care, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!