Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: June 18, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
greatest honors" We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to
build relationships and support the wellness of our patients. In
this role YOU will:
- Build positive relationships throughout the home health team
- Work closely with patients, families, and physicians to provide
a personalized care experience by assessing individuals' abilities
- Seek out and learn new principles and methodologies of care to
incorporate in clinical practices.
- Initiate and revise care plans to meet patient goals.
- Maintain records and ensure the care provided enhances the
lives of our patients and meets state and federal guidelines.
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- An active Occupational Therapy license for Nebraska and
- A current CPR Certification.
- An valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and
access to reliable transportation. If you are called to serve a
higher purpose with your work let's Connect! PM20
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant,
cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational
therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Bellevue , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!