Overnight Psych Tech (Recovery Specialist) Full-Time or Part-Time - Mental Health 502
Company: Telecare Corp.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
"They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay
clean. Without them, I'd be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone
to give me a chance to live..." - Client from Telecare
What You Will Do to Change Lives
The Overnight Psych Tech (Recovery Specialist) provides care that
responds to the physical and psychological needs of members served.
The Recovery Specialist II provides direct and indirect services
according to individual service plans and Medicaid standards.
Full Time/Part Time; NOC 11:00 pm - 7:30 am; Day varies as
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
* Bachelor's degree; or 2 years course work and 2 years training /
experience or 2 years' lived experience
* Knowledge of basic nursing skills and interventions, as well as
mental and physical health conditions and terminologies
* Certification as a CNA or its equivalent is acceptable
documentation of nursing skills knowledge
* Valid and current driver's license, and personal vehicle
insurance with your name listed as a driver.
* Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to
appointments and groups, etc.
What's In It For You*
* Paid Time Off: For Full Time Employee it is 16.7 days in your
* Eight Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6%
for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
* Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching
* Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
* Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership
* For more information visit:
Join Our Compassionate Team
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral
health services that engage individuals in recovering their health,
hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural
diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our
organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+,
veterans, and all belief systems.
The Recovery Center at Sarpy is a 16-bed facility serving residents
19+ who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness, and are
currently experiencing mental-health related difficulties.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
* May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an
Behavioral Health, Case Manager, Case Management, Mental Health
Keywords: Telecare Corp., Bellevue , Overnight Psych Tech (Recovery Specialist) Full-Time or Part-Time - Mental Health 502, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!