Dental Assistant - Omaha, NE
Company: Matrix Providers
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military familyServing
America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare
workers with rewarding career opportunities.URGENT: Matrix
Providers is hiring for a qualified Dental Assistant to join our
team of talented professionals who provide health care services to
our veterans and their families at Offutt AFB, Omaha NE.Working
inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike
any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set
schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better
work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a
military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how
different everything can be when serving America's military
- Status: Full time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position compensated at
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Flexible Duty Hours
between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM to satisfy patient needs, at the
government supervisor's discretion. The employee shall not work
more than 40 hours a week.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive
insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Successful completion of one of the following:
- Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental
assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on
Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association
(ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a military dental technician or dental
assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36
- Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12
months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental
assistant in private practice or a military clinic.
- Membership in good standing with the American Association of
Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months
experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Graduation from a state-accredited program for dental
assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12
- All training must have included a course in radiation physics;
radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray
films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques;
darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital
radiographic processing techniques.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for monitoring
- The HCW may be required to participate in administrative
functions (i.e., orientation, quality improvement programs,
clinical/administrative data collection, peer reviews, meetings,
- Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers
performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as
defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship,
and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the
United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or
alien authorized to work in the United States.You will love being
part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one
has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted
military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a
proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a
staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service
providers.Matrix Providers endeavors to make
www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like
to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please contact our
Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109.
This contact information is for accommodation requests only and
cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our
EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more
information on your EEO rights under the law, please click
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Bellevue , Dental Assistant - Omaha, NE, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!