Regional Healthcare Specialist
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: September 24, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for a Regional Healthcare Specialist to lead and
develop our community Nursing teams in the Omaha metro area.
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive environment throughout
the community based on compassion, respect and trust.
- Continuously learn and train associates on new principles and
methodologies of care to incorporate into daily practices.
- Oversee provision of services and overall well-being of
associates and community members.
- Work collaboratively across Heritage for HR, Marketing,
Technology and Clinical supports.
- Solve challenges in the communities and work with the Regional
Director of Operations and Directors of Healthcare for long-term
- Develop policies, process and procedures that builds
operational continuity, efficiency, safety and meets state and
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- Have an active RN or LPN license with the state of Nebraska,
Iowa or hold a compact state license.
- 3+ years of experience of leadership experience in healthcare
(Long-Term care or Assisted living preferred).
- 2+ years of experience providing care to cognitive and
memory-care residents or patients preferred.
- A valid drivers license.
If you are called to serve a higher purpose with your work lets
Connect! Associated topics: bhlex, certified, certified medication
technician, delivery room, gmc, midwife, nac, nurse, patient care
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Bellevue , Regional Healthcare Specialist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!