Location: Nebraska City
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Registered Nurse will perform occupational health care
activities. In this role, you will provide health and wellness
training and education, employee health services and compliance.
You will be licensed to practice in your state of employment or
have the equivalent in other geographies.
- Using technical knowledge and training, assist in designing and
executing employee health and wellness programs.
- Conduct safety and ergonomic training and administer drug and
- Treat, evaluate and assess employee illness or injury and
determine medical direction.
- Develop, formulate and implement plans of care based on stand
order and medical directives.
- Help determine what employees can do under restrictive duty,
when they can return to work and when to refer them to an outside
- Support record keeping in accordance with relevant
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision,
while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this
- This is a second shift position.
- This position has a shift differential of 1.5 per flat
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- Registered Nurse or equivalent in other geographies
- BLS Certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working autonomously.
- Bilingual English - Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Bellevue , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Nebraska City, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!