Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The CareRev app empowers healthcare professionals to book local
shifts on demand. Choose the days you work, and book shifts that
fit your schedule - whether that's day shift, evening shift, or
night shift. Get paid fast with payouts twice per week via direct
deposit. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Command your
healthcare career and define your life's balance with CareRev.
Apply today to begin booking Telemetry RN shifts in Omaha, NE and
the Bellevue, Nebraska area.
- Current RN license and good standing with the State Board of
- Current AHA BLS certification. ACLS certification may be
required prior to first shift.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient
Telemetry RN within the last year.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and
delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as
demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following
- Strong ACLS skills, an excellent understanding of ECG
interpretation, and familiarity caring for patients with common
cardiac issues including Congestive Heart Failure and Atrial
- Proficiency with post ACS/MI care protocols, a good
understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac
rhythm, ECG administration, cardioversion, and external
- Strong familiarity with titration of common cardiac drips
following facility protocols.
- Book shifts when you want, where you want - instantly from the
CareRev app on your phone
- Create your own schedule without shift or long-term
- Build a sustainable, independent career within your own
- Payouts 2x per week via direct deposit
- Access to exclusive perks
Keywords: CareRev, Bellevue , Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!