Company: Staff Care
Posted on: March 13, 2019
General Dentistry opening in Bellevue, Nebraska. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $67.00 - 79.00
Immediate need for Locum Dentist in Bellevue, NE.
- Bellevue, NE
- ASAP - with a 3 month commitment and will extend from there. Will consider provider for perm
- Reason: Termination of Provider
- Credentialing time is 60-90 days but provider does not have to be fully credentialed to start. Will only need the basics (DEA, State License, NPI)
- Crowns, extractions, general dentistry, fillings, dentures
- Must be able to see all ages (TBD on the amount of kids)
- Patients per day: 15-20
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, possibly 1 Saturday/month 8am-12pm
- Medicaid (Not needed to start), PPO, 66% insurance (25% of that is Medicaid)
- 3 Operatories
- 4 Staff members - Hygienist, DA's
- Hotel & Mileage provided
- Active DEA and state license
- 1936 active patients within the last 18 months; 81 new patients per month
Located in the center of the country, this dynamic Midwestern town features a rich cultural background with an abundance of things to see and do. Home to the largest community theatre in the U.S., you can take in a play during your free time or catch an exciting arena football game. This energetic city is also home to various Fortune 500 companies and is teeming with opportunity and an endless array of entertainment and activity
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health
Keywords: Staff Care, Bellevue , Locum Dentist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!