Bakery Helper - Distribution (Seasonal)
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! **This is a Seasonal
Position** Position Summary: The Jobber position will be
responsible for supply chain and/or bakery manufacturing or supply
chain activities. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a
fast paced manufacturing environment. Candidates must be able to
safely and accurately operate any bakery equipment as assigned by
management. Key Job Responsibilities:Entry level position in the
Distribution Department of our Bellevue Bakery. Duties for these
positions include but are not limited to:
- Load trucks and routes with proper amount of each variety.
- Be able to use voice activated equipment (VAP).
- Locate products on shipping floor.
- Work with a variety of different products daily.
- Keep empty trays available for wrapping personnel.
- Unload product and/ or empty trays from incoming
- Keep the work area clean.
- Regular dependable attendance is an essential function of this
- Understand and follow all work rules and regulations.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned. Bimbo
Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking
company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Position
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED - preferred KNOWLEDGE /
SKILLS / ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
- Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical computation.
- Basic understanding of how to operate computer hand-held
- Basic Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to the team
environment PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull product utilizing a dolly system or pallet
- Requires lifting, bending, twisting, stooping, excessive
- constant standing. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Bellevue , Bakery Helper - Distribution (Seasonal), Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!