Retail Client Merchandising Representative Part Time
Posted on: September 13, 2022
# of Openings
The Retail Client Merchandising Representative plays a vital role
in promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized products for
our great group of long-standing clients. This individual is
responsible for strategically executing business plans for our
client's brands to effectively meet company and client objectives.
Enjoy working with big name products and within your favorite
retail stores while building and maintaining professional working
relationships with store management and associates. This role is a
great opportunity for an energetic, personable individual who can
develop strong lasting relationships quickly and is driven by
- Competitive weekly pay, drive time and mileage
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our opportunities with your
friends and family.Responsibilities
- Selling new and promotional items.
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a smartphone and Internet access.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis and up to 60lbs
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to transport
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Bellevue , Retail Client Merchandising Representative Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!