Posted on: November 15, 2022
Our -Kitchen -Associates -are responsible for all deli
operations in our stores. They create the -delicious, traditional,
comfort food and pizza that our customers know and love! A career
as a -Kitchen Associate is challenging, rewarding and gives you the
-chance to be your best. You'll take pride in what you do as you
prepare made from scratch recipes with a variety of tastes and
flavors -Position Reporting Structure:Position reports to Kitchen
Manager -here is no question, this position is for people who like
to stay busy and work as a team. A typical workday will include
these responsibilities and more:
- Smile and greet customers.
- Provide a fast and friendly customer experience every
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare menu items according to
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the work area before, during, and after the
- Follow company uniform and dress code requirements to include
non-slip shoes and hair restraint.
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and
reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Subject to hot grease, wet floors, and temperature extremes.
-In addition to working for a reputable, stable company where you
make a difference every day, you will have peace of mind knowing
your career opportunities are great with Cubby's! -Improve your
career's reputation and apply now! -Reference checks will be
conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a
standard background check.
Cubby's is an equal opportunity employer. -Safety and Sanitation
- Verify the completion of time/temperature logs to ensure proper
cooking and holding temperatures for prepared food items
- Check and document temperature on all refrigeration equipment
- Practice and maintain safe food handling procedures at all
- Wear non-slip shoes for every shift and hold employees
accountable to doing the same
- Ensure employees wear clean uniform and hair restraint at all
- Hold employees accountable to cleanliness standards; delegate
and monitor daily and weekly cleaning tasks
- Ensure the use of lids and straws on all cups when drinking
beverages in the food preparation areas
- Maintain clear isles and walk ways in compliance with ADA Title
- Interact with customers and employees in a respectful,
courteous manner, creating a friendly atmosphere
- Lead by example by frequently washing hands throughout the
shift, wears clean disposable gloves on both hands at all times
when handling ready-to-eat foods
- Ensure the availability and quality of hot bar items and
- Maintain company standards for food production, shelf life,
recipes, product quality, and presentationCommunication
- Speak honestly and act with integrity at all times
- Effectively communicate procedures, promotions and new products
- Earn the trust of others through open, honest communication and
good follow through. -EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current SERV safe certification required
- Must be 18 years of age or older to work with kitchen
- Capable of using knives, slicers, and other food preparation
equipmentKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to provide excellence in service, perform basic
mathematical calculations, read and write, and understand and
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Must have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a busy environment
- Responsible, dependable, and adaptable to changeDISCLAIMER -THE
ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND
LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS POSITION.
THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL
RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO
CLASSIFIED. ALL PERSONNEL MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES OUTSIDE
OF THEIR NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES FROM TIME TO TIME, AS NEEDED.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesRequired
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Cubby's, Bellevue , Kitchen Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!