Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Department: Dining ServicesCommunity Location: Heritage Ridge -
1502 Fort Crook RdCity/State: Bellevue, NEHours: Flexible Schedule
- All shifts available Caring for those that once cared for us is
one of life's greatest honors" Food connects us to each other, to
our pasts and to the world around us. We are looking for Cooks to
create those experiences every day in our communities. If your idea
of a fantastic day is having fun while making those connections
with a new friend, then Heritage is the place for you! In this role
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Cook fresh high quality meals for the residents in our
community and for special events.
- Assist in managing inventory, order ingredients, supplies and
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meets state and federal guidelines. Outstanding
- Have experience cooking professionally.
- Be 21+ and able to serve alcoholic beverages at community
- Have or be able to get their Serve Safe Certification. If you
have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we are the
place for you! PM20PI196977297
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Bellevue , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!