Human Resources Generalist
Company: Hands of Heartland
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job SummaryThe HR Generalist will be responsible for monitoring
all Human Resource functions. This professional will assist in the
recruitment process, onboard employees, administer benefits, create
and update company policies, maintain employee records, and ensure
a healthy workplace by providing HR procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from engaging and
attracting candidates to managing the offer process.
- Provide new employees with an amazing onboarding experience and
support them throughout their career.
- Keep HRIS updated with position and/or location changes, pay,
status, and benefit changes as well as any other systems or areas
that need updating due to these changes.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date personnel files, records, and
- Understand and administer all aspects of the benefits programs
and assist in enrollments of benefits into each plan. This includes
new hires, open enrollment, and life changing events.
- Reconcile benefit invoices to ensure accurate billing and
- Attend and participate in career fairs and outreach
- Prepare and analyze required reports such as ACA hours
tracking, 1095-C and 1094-C, turnover, EEO-1, and OSHA
- Respond and process employee inquiries, verification of
employment requests, garnishments, and child support notices in a
- Assist with designing policies and handbooks that comply with
state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Create and update accurate job descriptions for new and
existing positions for Director of HR approval.
- Assist with tracking and auditing FMLA, I-9s, and new hire
reporting to ensure all required documents are collected and filed
- Provides clerical support to the HR and Training
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3 to 5 years of human resources generalist experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR is a plus
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Hands on experience and fluency in Human Resource Information
System (HRIS)Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Maintain a solid understanding of labor/employment law and keep
up to date with labor legislation.
- Works well in a fast paced always changing environment with
excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and
- Demonstrate strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, adhere to
established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or
exceeds team benchmarks.
- Detail oriented and organized.
Keywords: Hands of Heartland, Bellevue , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!