Database Administrator_Associate-A-HUMAN RESOURCES
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Ho-Chunk, Inc. an award-winning economic development corporation
seeks a Database Administrator. The position will be housed in
either Winnebago, NE or Bellevue, NE dependent upon candidate
responses. Selected candidate will be required periodic travel
between both Bellevue and Winnebago, NE.
The Temp Database Administrator will maintain financial and human
capital management databases by planning, monitoring, conducting
changes, and improving performance. Work extensively with end
users, organizational departments, and external vendors to analyze
system errors, identifies solutions, and optimizes processes for
end users and related business units. Researches and analyzes best
practices for application to assigned projects for optimal design
and execution. Researches, implements and train others on new ERP
systems. Fosters an environment of excellence, transparency,
cooperation and flexibility in team setting and individually.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Directs database administration operations by following
policies and procedures, and working closely with Human Resources,
Benefits Administrators and Finance on payroll related issues and
- Serves as contact for major software updates, research system
capabilities, test the capabilities to create new and more
- Reviews release notes to plan and coordinate testing changes,
upgrades configurations, exploring new services, and ensures
systems will operate correctly in current and future
- Suggests and implements methods to improve fiscal operations,
processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external
customers. Facilitate the maximization of both human and automated
resources to achieve productivity and profitability.
- Assists in facilitating the roll-out of new upgrades to the
- Configures new business requirements such as legal entities,
pay policies, and other configuration needs depending on the
- Maintains systems configurations in organization structure,
jobs and positions, scheduled/yearly data maintenance, and other
payroll/accounting related configurations, etc.
- Assists with creation of reporting requirements using software
tools; like COGNOS reporting BI tools and the Dayforce Reporting
- Facilitates the importing and exporting of data for assigned
systems by gathering files specs/data requirements, coordinating
with system vendors, conducting acceptance testing, customer sign
off, and troubleshooting errors.
- Analyzes system errors and work with end users and related
business units, investigates and resolves problems to provide
technical assistance and support to correct or assist in problem
- Provide user training to assist in resolving user issues,
create one-point lessons to assist employees.
- Must work effectively and cross functionally with a variety of
companies and staff to take the lead on planning, implementing, and
monitoring a variety of projects to completion.
- Handles multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Provides status reports, problem summaries, and project
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all records.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by immediate
Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native
Keywords: Ho-Chunk, Bellevue , Database Administrator_Associate-A-HUMAN RESOURCES, Human Resources , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!