Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Hillcrest Health Services is the region's premier provider of
services for the aging adult. We are seeking a Payroll Specialist
to join our team. The Hillcrest organization is a fast paced,
dynamic and growing organization. This position has exposure to
several accounting functions and is a great fit for an individual
looking to expand their experience or apply their education to an
ever-changing work environment.
The Payroll Specialist's primary responsibility will include
processing payroll in a timely and accurate manner. In addition,
this position is responsible for various account reconciliations,
accounts payable support, and other duties to ensure accurate
The ideal candidate will have experience or exposure in all three
areas of payroll, accounts payable, and reconciliation. If you love
payroll and working with team members and leaders or are looking to
learn more about it, this is a great opportunity to see all aspects
of a robust system.
- Accounts Payable Processing - Timely and accurate processing of
vendor invoices utilizing an automated invoice software including
processing, payment and reconciliation of statements.
- Bank Reconciliation - Periodic review of bank transactions to
ensure proper recording and cash management.
- Payroll Processing - Accurate and complete processing of
payroll on a semi-monthly basis for assigned service line and
- Account Reconciliation - Reconciliation of assigned accounts
including analysis, communication, and resolution of variance.
- Director and Team member question follow up - responds timely
with requested information to Directors and team membersKey
- Associate's degree in accounting preferred.
- At least two years of experience performing accounting support
functions: payroll, accounts payable or reconciliation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Requires attention to detail and must be able to work in a fast
paced environment.Please apply online at hillcrestcareers.com or
contact the Hillcrest recruiting office at 402-682-6572 or
email@example.com for more information.
Category - HR, Technology & Finance
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!