Company: Path Hire
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Administrative Assistant - Remote/Online/Work From Home (PT/FT)
- Hourly Rates Ranging From $15 up to $26.25/hr The core duties and
responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around
supporting others. Duties can vary widely, not just from job to
job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, the
role will require a variety of tasks, such as:
- Phone calls
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Routing email
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices,
reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and
- Manage accounts and perform minor bookkeeping In order to
perform their various duties, an Administrative Assistant must
possess varied skills and qualifications. Communications and
decision-making are important in this support position. Desired
- Decision-making: Ability to make independent decisions on a
daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate
with other administrators and support personnel, management and
clients on a regular basis.
- Organization: Learn to keep yourself and others organized and
how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing
are essential to the Administrative Assistant role. Please apply
via our website today.
Keywords: Path Hire, Bellevue , Administrative Assistant , Human Resources , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!