Company: All Native Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: RecruiterDepartment: Human ResourcesReports to:
Talent Acquisition ManagerLocation: Bellevue Ne .Status:
Full-time/Salary/ExemptWC: 8810Essential Functions
- Complete sourcing or full cycle recruiting tasks as needed and
- When full cycle recruiting you will partner with hiring
Managers and HR Business Partners to evaluate hiring needs relative
to business objectives and define a unique search project approach
specific to each assigned open job.
- Utilize leadership skills, influencing skills, a consulting
approach, and considerable, demonstrable subject matter expertise
to advise partners in every step of the sourcing or recruiting and
- When full cycle recruiting you will lead scoping discussions
with partners to kick-off each search.
- Draw upon your demonstrable experience, knowledge, and skill to
define and execute a search strategy for each assigned project
which includes sourcing opportunities, candidate screening
methodologies, progress reporting, and closing techniques.
- Objectively track progress toward success and develop and
deploy necessary countermeasures to keep the project progressively
moving forward to completion in a timely manner.
- Utilize varied sourcing opportunities to include proactive
recruitment of passive candidates, development of ongoing candidate
pipelines, participation in industry events/conferences, as well as
posting jobs and screening incoming active candidates.
- Update all recruiting systems and tools regularly and in a
timely manner with process data throughout each project to enable
accurate and timely reporting for business analysis purposes.
- When full cycle recruiting, use closing techniques to advise
and guide partners in their decision processes to advance to the
next step in the sourcing, screening, or hiring process. Advise
partners regarding suitability of offer terms necessary to gain
acceptance or close a hire.
- Advise candidates regarding the value of the offer package and
utilize closing skills to assist partners as needed in the process
of extending and closing offers. Complete other actions necessary
for successful project completion.
- Effectively work under general direction and somewhat
independently and with little direction required to execute
responsibilities while consulting with the Talent Acquisition
Leader as needed for resource needs, problem resolution,
recommendations, and providing project updates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Competencies
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools
- Experience with contemporary Applicant Tracking Systems
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Stress management
- Communication initiative
- Manages performance.
- Attention to detail.Supervisory ResponsibilityNone required for
this position.Work EnvironmentThis job operates in a professional
office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
and fax machines.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file
cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those
activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken
instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position. We offer a hybrid remote work environment, and
typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by
business need.TravelTravel is primarily local during the business
day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be
- 5-7 years sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience
- Prefer 2+ years of experience with federal contracting
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional
- Ability to multi-task at a high level daily in a fast-paced
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organization skills;
creative problem solver and team player
- Solid attention to detail, organization, initiative,
follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing
requirements and conditions.EducationBA or BS degree
preferred.Additional Eligibility QualificationsN/ASecurity
ClearanceNone required for this position.AAP/EEO StatementHCI is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without
regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital
status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended
to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable
laws.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.Need help finding the right job?We can
recommend jobs specifically for you!Job Locations US-NE-BellevueID
2023-6640Company Ho-Chunk Corporate ServicesCategory Human
ResourcesPosition Type Regular Full-TimeRemote No
Keywords: All Native Group, Bellevue , Recruiter, Human Resources , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!