Company: Leidos - ASG
Posted on: October 18, 2018
Interested in being an important member on a team that is building key products for Leidos and its customers? Join a fast-growing, industry leader, to help build these products and highly critical systems.
We are seeking a Software Engineer with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bellevue, NE. The position will support an advanced targeting application for the United States Strategic Command. You will have a dynamic opportunity to design, develop, modify, implement, and test software programming applications. Utilize your problem solving skills to resolve issues related to software applications, systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms. Build software solutions where the solution is not always well-defined but always considers the customer first. As part of a Scrum team, the successful candidate will support an Agile project moving toward DevOps.
At Leidos, we offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth. We are motivated to hire and relocation assistance is available to qualified, selected candidates. Candidates must have US citizenship and an active DoD Secret security clearance for consideration.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering/technical discipline with 4-8+ years of software engineering experience. Position requires an active DoD Secret security clearance, with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance. Must possess demonstrated knowledge and experience to perform complex system and specialty engineering tasks with no supervision.
- Proficiency with Java.
- Experience with DevOps software development.
- Experience with feature toggles.
- Experience with GWT and GXT.
- Experience with C/C++ or Ada.
- Proficiency with web user interface including web application technologies.
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git).
- Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira).
- Experience with continuous integration environments (Jenkins).
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architectures.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of distributed computing architectures.
- Familiarity with the following server infrastructure products: VMware; WebLogic Server
- Operating Environments: Linux; Windows
- Experience with one or more of the following development tools: JDK; Oracle DBMS; Oracle WebLogic Server; SQLPlus; Eclipse
- Preferred experience with Cesium TA_4
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit . The company s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: .net, c c++, c++, developer, perl, php, programming, sde, software development engineer, software programmer
Keywords: Leidos - ASG, Bellevue , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!