Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is focused on the
development of new capabilities for our military and intelligence
customers around the globe. We design systems that science fiction
writers can only dream up; they're just that cool!
Northrop Grumman's Software Engineers work in teams to design,
develop, document, test, and debug applications software and
systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. As a key
member of the team working in a fast-paced environment, you will
use Agile methodology and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
design patterns. We encourage innovation and forward thinking and
expect our developers to take a high level of ownership through the
software life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
Participate in the entire lifecycle of software development
including requirements definition, architecture and development
specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment,
documentation and support
Responsible for the coding, deployment, maintenance, optimization
and documentation of software applications in a multi-tier,
distrusted, browser-based enterprise computer
Understand SOA concepts and patterns
Collaborate with other developers and product analysts
* 2-4Years of experience with a BS in Computer Science, or similar
degree;ora Masters degree
* Full software development life cycle experience
* HTML 5, CSS
* Software development experience in Windows and Linux
* Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance and US Citizenship
* UI development, preferably with Angular 7.X. or React/Redux
* JUnit or Spock Testing or related (or similar) automated testing
framework. Without it, we limit our selection.
* Keylines or other OpenGL graphic libraries
* AWS Deployment Strategies
* Big Data/ NoSQL application programming.
* Spring Boot/MVC
* NIFI or other ETL Solutions
* Usage and configuration of DevOps/CI/CD technologies
(Maven,Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Bellevue , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!