Posted on: July 29, 2019
If you are a Front-End Developer interested in working in a
rewarding environment with a growing team, we would like to meet
with you! Located at our facility in Bellevue, NE, you will join a
dynamic team that is singularly focused on providing world class
solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative, and
inclusive environment. For consideration, you must be a US citizen
and be able to obtain a DoD security clearance.
As a key part of the team, your responsibilities will include all
aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and
work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and automated
testing within an Agile and Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery model. You will be challenged and provided a tremendous
opportunity for growth in a customer-facing, fast-paced, and fun
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, working
within broadly defined parameters.
- Use Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Stash-Git/Subversion development
operations, collaboration and source control tools.
- Support creation and updating of all relevant documentation and
specifications for design, development and testing.
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop around them.
- Plan and estimate development tasks and work to improve
- Develop maintainable code that matches specification.
- Perform automated testing of code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical
design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the solution is not always well
defined but always considers the customer first.
- US Citizenship is required for this position with the ability
to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and less
than 2 years of relevant experience. Spring/Summer grads encouraged
- Familiar with front-end technology trends with solid
understanding/experience of popular front-end frameworks like
ReactJS, Angular, etc.
- Familiar with front-end unit testing tools like Jasmine and
- Familiar with frontend development environments and toolsets
like Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Yeoman.
- Solid understanding of software development process
- Strong, self-motivated desire to learn new programming
languages, tools, frameworks, and techniques.
Leidos is a Fortune 500? information technology, engineering, and
science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's
toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland
security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees
support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues
of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December
28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.Pay and
benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we
craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work
we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive
compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid
Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.Leidos will
never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of
the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate
with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email
address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that
asks for payment-related information or any other personal
information, please report the email to email@example.com.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos, Bellevue , Front-End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!