As a Cubbys CSR, customer service is our number one priority.
are not just cashiers. Our CSRs are required to do the
1. Provide a friendly greeting to all customers upon entering
the store or on the phone.
2. Get to know your customers and use their name.
3. Go out of your way to make customers feel important and
4. Move quickly to provide fast service.
5. Suggestive sell to customers when appropriate.
6. Thank customers for their business and invite them back.
Without our customers we would not be in business. Its
imperative that they receive 100% of our attention and we show
appreciation for their business.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Inside
- Restrooms: Floor, toilet, sink, mirror, walls, and ceiling
clean and odor free. Soap, towels and toilet paper stocked
- Trash Cans: Emptied, clean and bags tucked out of site
- Doors & Windows
- Floors: Sweep and mop, free of trash, spills, and stains
- Coolers: Doors and shelves cleaned free of stains and
- Rugs: Swept and free of trash
- Transaction Counter: Clean and organized
- Shelves: Clean and dust free
- Fast food area: Equipment and prep area clean and
- Back office and cooler neat and organized
- Coffee and Fountain Area: Clean, free of spills and trash
- Merchandise: Clean and dust free
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Outside
- Parking Lot: Swept and free of trash, oil, gas spots, cigarette
butts, and weeds
- Windows & Doors: Clean, no faded or unauthorized signs
- Entrance Sidewalk: Clean, stain and trash free
- Trash Cans: Clean, not overflowing, and bags tucked
- Fuel Islands: Dispensers and nozzles clean
- Squeegees & towels on all islands, windshield buckets full
- Car Wash: Sweep inside
- Stock, front, and face all merchandise
- Bag Ice
- All merchandised priced
- Cooler fronted and labels faced
- Stock fountain, cooler, and freezer
- Brew Coffee
- No out of date merchandise
- Move and build displays.
- Sales Counter: Proper Cig. display, products priced
- Stock lottery supplies and cigarettes
- Check in vendors, and gas deliveries
- Ability to operate POS, lottery, phone card and money order
- Attend store meetings
In addition to being able to perform the job duties outlined on
page one, below are important expectations while working on our
People oriented, friendly, enthusiastic, smiles
Provides upward feedback to management
Respectful and polite
Able to work alone and on a team
Demonstrate a sense of urgency (move fast)
Able to stay busy between customers
Willing to learn
Willing to help associates and customers
Communicates effectively with Store Manager, team members,
vendors, and customers
Multi-Task: able to successfully complete multiple tasks
Dependable & punctual consistently reports to work on time and
provides proper notice if necessary
Identifies problems and resolves issues quickly and
Our professional image standards include:
Proper uniform and name tag at all times
No gossiping or profanity
Proper hygiene: showered, clean shaved, clean hair, no body
odor, clean uniform, fresh breath, clean finger nails
No cell phone for calls or texting permitted while on duty, only
emergency calls from family or friends can be placed to or from
store phone only
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: ABILITY, EDUCATION,
RELATED WORK HISTORY
Must be in physically good shape and able to lift bend and stand
up to eight hours.
Must be able to balance on step stool or step ladder.
Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 32
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Must be able to do basic math.
Must be able to speak, read and write English and communicate
with customers in English.
DISCLAIMER - THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE
GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED
TO THIS POSITION. THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE
LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF
PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED. ALL PERSONNEL MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM
DUTIES OUTSIDE OF THEIR NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES FROM TIME TO TIME,