Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Hillcrest Home Care currently has an opening for an Occupational
Therapist interested in a full-time position providing services
with our Home Care Therapy team in the Omaha metro area and Western
Iowa. Join the premier provider of healthcare services to aging
adults where you will you will be able to immediately apply your
clinical knowledge and abilities. Be a part of the team that local
aging adults trust to ensure they are functioning at their greatest
capacity and independence.
- Establishes an appropriate therapy plan of care for each
individual patient as determined by the comprehensive assessment in
order to achieve their highest level of function
- Delivers direct patient care in accordance with state
regulations as well as the established plan of care for the
- Must have completed course work in occupational therapy study
that would meet the qualifications for licensure in Nebraska as an
- Iowa License required or willingness to obtain
- Must have knowledge of the rehabilitative needs of the
physically and cognitively challenged aging population.
- Must be able to develop and implement programs that meet the
needs of the clients and patients served
- Previous experience with older adults and/or skilled nursing is
preferred but not required.
Please visit our website and apply online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com.
A completed online application is required for consideration. Feel
free to contact our recruiting office at 402-682-6572.
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Occupational Therapist, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!