Medical Assistant - Bellevue Clinic
Company: Nebraska Medical Center
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after
completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 -
30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine Medical Assistant
- Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Serve patients in need of everything from routine vaccinations
to a wide variety of serious health issues
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 5:30pm (8Hour Shift; Some
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and
include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution,
PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future
for all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provides the highest quality of customer service for patients
and others by performing all duties in a professional and engaging
manner. Provide quality care to patients, under the direction of
licensed practitioners, promote efficient operation of the clinic,
and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program
- Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American
Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation
- If required to administer medications, current Medication Aid
Registry listing or completed within first 30 days of hire or
transfer date, and maintained thereafter required.
- Experience in a physician's office preferred.
- Experience in a related area preferred.
- Ability to be bilingual in English and Spanish for working in
certain clinics preferred.
- Medical assistant certification preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to
meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your
fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families
feel comfortable, confident and cared for.
Keywords: Nebraska Medical Center, Bellevue , Medical Assistant - Bellevue Clinic, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!