Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start working
with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication?
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has the overall
responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant
(10-30 employees) certifying delivery on guest satisfaction, and
ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales,
profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the
restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls,
operations, people development, guest service and compliance within
the restaurant across all shifts.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Creating value for our franchise through efficient operations,
appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
- Effectively manage a Franchise-owned restaurant within the
policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer
satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering
food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety
and security policy are met.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security
procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing
financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts
performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those
- Manage the maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds with
a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Certifies complete and timely execution of corporate & local
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by
facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college
- Complete all internal certification programs.
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
- Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management
to influence profitability.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own and others' work and
time to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work 50/55 hours per week.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Bellevue , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!