Analytical Operations Specialist l
Company: Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC)
specializes in the delivery of professional business and
information management services. STI-TEC offers government and
commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that
identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related
to entities' most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing
solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer
satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our
business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
To perform as an Intermediate Information Technology Specialist
and provide support for a variety of Information Technology (IT)
activities, including complex data management, systems analysis,
applications software development, and implementation issues.
- Manages data from a variety of sources
- Documents and enforces rules around data collection, storage,
- Executes policies and standards established by any/all
- Ensures access to the right data by the right users at the
- Assists with creating and implementing processes and procedures
for data collection, storage, use, and security
- Assists with identifying ways to use data to drive enterprise
- Assists government Data Administrator and or Data Steward with
data modeling and adherence to command standards
- Provides operational test and evaluation support
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, mathematics, or
another related field (highly desired)
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience with at least
three (3) years of relevant experience supporting the Department of
- Without a degree, must have at least 15 years of relevant
experience with at least 5 years supporting the DoD
- Familiarity with cost analysis tools and software.
- Knowledge of and experience using various statistical analysis,
modeling, and simulation tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing organizational/personnel processes and
- Familiarity with Nuclear Planning and Execution (NPES) and
Joint Resource Assessment Data System (JRADS) preferred, but not
- Top Secret (TS) clearance and eligibility to obtain access to
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
May be required to work other than normal duty hours, which may
include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender
identity and sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.
Keywords: Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc., Bellevue , Analytical Operations Specialist l, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!