Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company Name: Baker's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide technical assistance to the Pharmacist in all areas that
a non-pharmacist can legally perform. Provide prompt, courteous
customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform functions and responsibilities of a Pharmacy
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service.
- Utilize, update, and maintain data on Pharmacy computer
- Operate cash register and scanning terminal.
- Maintain Pharmacy files and records.
- Order prescription merchandise from specified sources.
- Process Third Party transactions and forms.
- Call doctors' offices for refill authorizations.
- Fill and package nursing home accounts under direction of
- Process prescriptions and maintain related systems under
direction of pharmacist.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and
- Keep floors, clean, safe, and free from clutter.
- Make a friendly impression on customers.
- Keep inventory of current medications and process orders for
new medication shipments.
- Stock shelves with medications.
- Follow all current rules and duties of the Pharmacy, Company,
and State and Federal laws.
- Must keep work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain equipment and facilities properly and safely in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Strong communication skills and diplomacy when dealing with
- Must be able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels,
training materials, and bulletins.
- Able to interact with doctors' offices.
- Able to effectively use Pharmacy computer system and
- Able to perform Pharmacy clerk and/or checker duties.
- Confidentially regarding customer records is expected as a
condition of ongoing employment.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification or pass certification
- Vocabulary in pharmacy terms and abbreviations.
- Knowledge of common drugs, dosage forms, and generic
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Pharmacy technician work experience or similar experience.
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to
employment practices, and safety.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and
Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for
a variety of positions, including management opportunities for
those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages
and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement.
If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company,
complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NE || Bellevue || 3614 Twin Creek Drive || 68123
|| Baker's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee ||
Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board License
Keywords: Kroger, Bellevue , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!