Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), part time days
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location: Bellevue, NE
What others think we do:
Call Bingo, answer call lights, help aging seniors
What we really do:
Fulfill a calling to help others
Create meaningful moments of joy with others
Give back to those who once cared for us
And yes, we also call bingo and answer call lights!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides high
quality healthcare services and programs to residents. The
incumbent provides superior resident care, complies with company
policies, local, state and federal regulations and supports the
advancement of our business strategy. The Certified Caregiver
promotes a positive culture that focuses on our core values of
Compassion, Trust, Respect and Fun for residents and
Essential Job Duties and
- Promote a positive, inclusive culture through
demonstrated behaviors that are aligned with our Core Values of
Compassion, Respect, Trust and Fun.
- Establish and evolve positive relationships with
residents, families, associates, OnCare Home Health, regulatory
agencies, vendors and third-party providers.
- Assist in training associates and community for
inspection by regulatory agencies through regular quality
assessments, completing corrective actions, accurate and current
record keeping practices, policy compliance, emergency
- Follow operational processes, procedures and best
practices that meet state requirements and ensure consistent
processes are applied throughout the community.
- Provide resident assistance in personal care and
daily activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers,
ambulation, toileting, meal service and laundry
- Ensure resident care and services are provided in
accordance with Resident Service Agreements company policies and
- Assist in maintaining accurate and complete
services plans, records and files for each
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and hazard-free
community environment through the prevention of accidents,
preservation of equipment and safe work
Education and Experience
- 1+ years of experience as a certified caregiver in
a senior living or related industry role
- Must hold state required nursing assistant
certification (CNA) as applicable along with an acceptable
Knowledge, Skills and
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with
diverse groups including colleagues, clients and various business
contacts at various levels ranging from front-line employees to
- Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of
Compassion, Trust, Respect and Fun and operates in the spirit and
advocacy for our seniors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
with the ability to navigate challenging and ambiguous situations
involving emotions or conflict.
- Creative problem solving, negotiation and
- Ability to maintain confidential and privileged
information that involves HIPPA, residents,
Work takes place in a typical office environment equipped
with a computer, phone and other office supplies. Work may also
take place in the outdoor environment.
Position may also involve exposure to latex, infections and
Must be able to assist residents with limited mobility,
move equipment or materials and lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds
intermittently throughout the day.
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Bellevue , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), part time days, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!