Manufacturing Transformation Production Supervisor
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
The Manufacturing Transformation Production Supervisor will
spend one year with the regional manufacturing transformation team
supporting multiple bakeries. During transformation
responsibilities will include projects to ensure bakeries are
performing at the expected levels and utilizing all the standard
tools and executing best practices. Training on tools and best
practices will be required as well as the ability to travel as
needed within the region.
At the end of the manufacturing transformation assignment, the
Manufacturing Transformation Supervisor will transition to a plant
Supervisor role within Manufacturing, Quality Maintenance or Supply
Chain in a location to be determined. Transformation Leadership and
HR will support finding potential locations so the manufacturing
transformation supervisor can transition successfully. The
Production Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with the
activities of the Production Department and monitoring procedures
and standards to achieve consistent high quality products produced
in an efficient manner. Position also provides leadership for, and
develops the abilities of the line employees in the production
Position has responsibility to ensure and maintain a food safe
environment through compliance with all requirements in Food
Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis and
Critical Control Points (HACCP), Quality, Workplace Safety, Process
Management, Occupational Safety Health Act (OSHA), Environmental
Standards and polices/programs as may be required by Plant,
Company, Local, State and/or Federal mandates or programs.
- Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense
initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding
that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.Ensuring that General
safety and Food Safety are absolute priorities by setting an
example to others
- Supervises, trains and coaches hourly lead and production
- Coordinates workflow with all other departments as well as
equipment repair with maintenance
- Executes, maintains records for all phases of production
relative to safety, food safety, key performance indicators, orders
completion and personnel and/or labor related issues
- Implements Company and plant procedures and policies
- Ensures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing
process control, WinSPC and standard scoring processes
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of process control, the link
to Quality and the need to manage based on facts and data
- Coordinates, maintains and monitors production processes and
- May conduct in-house audits/checks and quality control
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained
certification of the Food Safety and Quality systems.
- Manages the production process (time, temperature,
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to
prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in
the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other
programs that support the food safety and quality systems and other
3rd party audits.
- Results Achiever
- Change Leadership
- People Oriented Leadership
- Learning and Adapting Best Practices
- Lives By and Promotes Values
- Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering, Food Science or Baking
- The experience through the manufacturing transformation team
will provide the supervisory experience for the Production
- Demonstrated acquired knowledge of bakery
operations/processing/formulations and bakery equipment.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of safety related issues including
compliance with State, Federal and Local regulations
- The ability to analyze data using all systems including WinSCP
and ODI and work with other departments to establish goals and make
the right decisions for the bakery
- The ability to help all teams throughout the bakery to achieve
- Excellent communication skills in a labor environment, if
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a challenging
- Must be willing to submit to a background screening and post
offer drug test.
- Ability to connect with people across hierarchies and develop
- Must possess strong leadership, computer, and communication
(verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to analyze data, multi task and problem solve in a fast
paced challenging environment.
- The ability to help the transformation team throughout the
bakery to achieve and sustain the desired goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including off shifts and
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a
policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Bellevue , Manufacturing Transformation Production Supervisor, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!