Company: Darling Ingredients, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Leadman aids or acts in the absence of the foreman, He is
responsible for overseeing the entire plant operation that
processes raw materials into high quality products; ensures that
equipment and buildings are sanitary and in good repair with a
direct report to the Plant Manager.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
- Maintains efficient and timely flow of all raw materials
- Responsible for maintaining hourly schedules beginning to
- Evaluate and correct all mechanical problems within the
- Responsible for helping and directing subordinates as
- Possesses the ability to operate all plant production equipment
at a high standard to ensure efficient production of premium
quality finished products.
- Communicate effectively with foreman, plant manager, or
maintenance manager any mechanical or technical issues with any
area of the plant.
- Records all process quality control and environmental monitors
in logs suitable for submission to governing authorities.
- Monitors performance of individuals to ensure that procedures
are being held to highest standards.
- Responsible for the quality of all finished products and
determines any reason for loss of quality.
- Responsible for being familiar with and observing all Company
safety rules and regulations, recognizes safety as top Company
priority and conducts regularly scheduled safety meetings.
- Conducts investigation of accidents that occur within
jurisdiction and makes recommendations to Plant Safety
- Must be available for extended hours and call in service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum three (3) years prior experience in general mechanical
and electrical maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Detail oriented; highly organized.
- Knowledge of welding, cutting, plumbing, electric motors,
pumps, and other mechanics.
- Ability to work well with internal staff and employees.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter; self-motivated.
- Dependable; Reliable
- Organizational and basic supervisory skills.
- Good math and computer skills.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand for extended periods.
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a rendering facility which
requires tolerance for wet and/or slippery floors, and high heat
and/ or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race,
age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is
the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the
link or paste into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Keywords: Darling Ingredients, Inc., Bellevue , Leadman, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!