Posted on: June 12, 2021
Company Name: Baker's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Meet and surpass service standards by providing customers with
prompt, quality coffee selection, sales assistance and preparation.
Monitor total department conditions and follow through to maintain
standards. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct
- Increase sales through effective marketing and merchandising of
products in the department.
- Assist in supervision and direction of associates to guarantee
quality customer service.
- Delegate job assignments and responsibilities to associates in
accordance with duty rosters.
- Order and maintain stock and supplies; monitor conditions and
appearance of supplies throughout the department.
- Monitor code dates and product rotation; remove out of code
- Train barista clerks on all policies and drink recipes.
- Write department schedules, coordinating requests and bids and
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of specialty
coffee beverages and whole bean sales.
- Operate equipment (e.g., knives, espresso machine, blender)
according to company guidelines.
- Maintain customer service area and equipment in a clean and
- Prepare a variety of customer beverage orders, such as espresso
drinks and Coffee of the Day.
- Execute and adhere to all coffee bar programs, policies and
- Follow store policies and procedures for operational flow at
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with cleaning standards
and work as a store team player.
- Present oneself professionally, provide clear communication,
and be prompt, tactful, calm and courteous in all customer and
- Perform equipment maintenance in accordance with preventative
- Follow cash handling and register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Able to calmly, courteously, and tactfully handle stressful
situations and make a positive impression on associates and
- Must be a trained and advanced store trained Starbuck's
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity
- Prior food handling experience
- Supervisory skills
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and
Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for
a variety of positions, including management opportunities for
those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages
and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement.
If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company,
complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NE || Bellevue || 3614 Twin Creek Drive || 68123
|| Baker's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations ||
Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Bellevue , Lead Barista, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!