Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hillcrest Health & Rehab in Bellevue is looking for a creative,
energetic Recreation Leader to join our team planning and
implementing therapeutic recreation programs for our residents.
This position will be Part Time or PRN/as needed.
Key Responsibilities for Recreation Leader:
- Develop and lead individual/group recreation programs which
encourage patients to exercise their abilities, based on assessed
- Plan and organize events for residents and family members to
include weekend and monthly outings.
- Set up all materials needed to conduct recreation programs,
supervising all volunteer participation and cleaning.
- Work with volunteers providing direction and positive
Key Requirements for Recreation Leader:
- Excellent people skills and enthusiasm are essential
- 1-2 years experience with the aging population preferred.
- Dementia experience is preferred.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and have the
ability to adapt to change quickly and often.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist CTRS
Please visit our website and apply online at
www.hillcrestcareers.com. Call our recruiting office at
402-682-6572 for more information.
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Recreation Leader, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!