Firstmark Services Representative II
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber
internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But
that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we
take our business wherever superior customer experiences and
ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When
you join the Nelnet team, you're part of a community invested in
the success of each individual. That support comes through in our
work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for
people where they live, learn, and work.
Respond to customer inquiries regarding general consumer loan
issues & questions. Responsible for the research and administration
that relate to these activities.
1. Ensure integrity of data and information.
2. Respond to customer requests by accessing Loan Servicing and/or
3. Resolve issues and complete document transactions (school
enrollment updates, deferment/forbearance processing, borrower
payments, monetary transactions, claims processing).
4. Update information on accounts in the Loan Servicing and/or
5. Utilize imaging systems.
6. Perform other tasks related to resolving customer needs.
7. Contact customers on accounts.
8. Negotiate transactions in accordance with established laws,
regulations, and policies.
9. Prepare reports or filings.
10. Monitor and maintain various documents.
11. Research and correct issues in an appropriate time period as
designated by department standards.
12. Reconcile assigned accounts.
13. Assist other departments in investigating problems as
14. Maintain performance data within the appropriate systems.
15. Mentor/Train other associates as needed.
16. .Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy to Do
Business with (ETDBW) philosophy.
17. Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
High school degree or equivalent required.
1 - 2 years customer service experience and/or general work
Knowledge of Loan Servicing and/or Originations systems
**COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:**
1. Service Excellence
2. Oral communications
3. Written communications
5. Accuracy/Attention to Detail
6. Working with MS Office
7. Business Math
8. Problem Solving
9. Managing Multiple Priorities
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA,
generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life
insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program,
employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement,
performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability,
and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our
benefits: LINK (http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive
Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified
applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during
employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national
origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a
guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran
status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable
accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet
may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting
at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet is a leading student loan servicer - but we're even more
than that. We're a professional services company,
telecommunications innovator, and K-12 and higher education expert
(and that's just the shortlist). For over 40 years, we've been
serving our customers and making their dreams possible.
EEO Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-poster.pdf)
- EEO Letter
- FMLA Info
Keywords: Nelnet, Bellevue , Firstmark Services Representative II, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!