FWS - CAS Front Desk Assistant
Company: Bellevue University
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Primary Function: The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for
providing excellent customer service to students and guests who
walk in needing assistance, answering in-coming phone calls,
providing assistance to department staff, and completing special
projects as assigned.
- Greet guests at front desk and by phone
- Distribute mail and packages
- Notify students of class change
- Assist office staff with organizing book inventory
- Prepare mailings and reports as needed
- Copy, label and file office documents
- Help maintain supply areas
- Help with maintaining and updating bulletin boards Campus
- Run errands on campus
- Classroom Prep - refill paper in printers, check toner,
organize room Other Functions:
- Special projects as assigned Marginal Duties and
- Perform other duties as requested. Qualifications/Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous office experience and
customer service preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard skills, preferably
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational
skills with the ability to ensure accurate work. Working
- Incumbent normally works in a typical office or educational
- Occasional lifting, reaching and bending. NOTE: The statements
above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions
participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make
information about the institution available to the public, current
and prospective students, and current and prospective employees.
The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at ,
provides readily accessible information to help consumers make
informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue
University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at
, provides information about campus crime statistics and
institutional security policies and procedures as well as
information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety
policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the
Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling . In addition to this,
Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Keywords: Bellevue University, Bellevue , FWS - CAS Front Desk Assistant, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!