Company: Cutchall Management Company
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The cook positions include Plate, Middle, and Egg and Salad
Stations. Specific duties are different for each station. However,
generally, staff in these positions prepare food for the guests
using recipes meeting our guidelines for food preparation and
In addition, Cooks:
- Ensure that all menu items ordered by guests are prepared
- Meet the standard of food delivery within ten minutes of the
- Maintain the cleanliness, sanitation levels and safety of the
- Helps keep the kitchen properly stocked, prepared and organized
with food at all times.
- Perform end-of-the-day clean-up responsibilities.
- And other duties as assigned.
**Must be 18 years of age.**
*Weekend Availability Required*
Must have reliable transportation
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Effective oral communications skills.
- Lifts moderate to heavy weights on an occasional basis.
- Any and all certifications when applicable.
The Employees enjoy:
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts -- ever
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Excellent training
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few
things we look for in our employees:
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Professional presentation and demeanor Associated topics:
baking, cocinera, commercial kitchen, diner, food prep, fryer,
persona de parilla, prep, restaurant assistant cook, restaurant
Keywords: Cutchall Management Company, Bellevue , Cook, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!