Product Supply Associate
Company: Nebraska Medicine
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.Please note that this position may
require an assessment after completion of the application. Please
plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)Product Supply
- Monday and Wednesday 3pm-9pm. Work days may vary week to
- Pick-up and deliver services in a timely and efficient manner
to facilitate high quality patient care. Ensure accurate and timely
product handling to meet organizational and/or regulatory
compliance. When applicable receive product using automated
technologies. Order, pickup, deliver, and/or stock
- --- High school education or equivalent required. Communication
skills, both written and verbal required.
- --- Organization (e.g., ability to multi-task and prioritize,
attention to detail, time management) required.
- --- Desire for constant movement is required.
- --- Ability to use hand held scanner required.
- --- Valid Drivers License, depending on position (e.g., Acute
Dialysis) required.Preferred Qualifications:
- --- Understanding of medical terminology is preferred.
- --- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- --- Experience with typical office equipment (e.g., fax
machine, copier, computer, laser printer, telephone, pager)
preferred.Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who we
are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork,
Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future
for all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in NebraskaNebraska Medicine is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and
protected veterans' status.
Keywords: Nebraska Medicine, Bellevue , Product Supply Associate, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!