Posted on: May 9, 2022
Description Job Description:Come join our team! The Leidos
Defense Group has an opening for a talented Project Coordinator to
come support our team in Omaha, NE. We're looking for a
high-energy, motivated, and organized person to help manage the
day-to-day activities of the local team, the site, as well as
community outreach activities. In this role, you will join a
dynamic team that is singularly focused on providing world-class
software solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative,
and inclusive environment. This is some of the cool stuff you will
be doing in this role:
- Supporting local leadership with programmatic reviews and
- Coordinate with other Leidos teams/offices to improve internal
- Coordinate community outreach activities.
- Coordinate internship logistics with local universities.
- Coordinate guest visits.
- Inventory and purchase Leidos equipment (laptops, monitors,
etc.) and software.
- Manage/purchase staff travel.
- Submitting Expense Reports.
- Help manage site events (retirements, parties, food events,
- Help with office supplies and reordering.
- Provide ideas for staff engagement and retention
- Support new staff with their onboarding and orientation, keep
track of start dates and orientation matters.
- Schedule interviews and support local leadership with
- Coordinate building construction/maintenance activities. To be
successful in this role you must have the following basic
- At least two years of relevant professional experience as it
relates to this position.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret
- Ability to take vague direction and implement to
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High energy and adaptability. You will wow us even more if you
have these preferred qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience.
- Experience with software development teams.
- Experience with coordinating team and volunteering events.
- Active DoD security clearance. Salary to be determined by the
applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market
data. Pay Range:
Keywords: Leidos, Bellevue , Project Coordinator, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!