Intern - Talent Acquisition
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The Intern - Human Resources supports the Human Resources
philosophy by implementing employee-led programs. This person will
support a variety projects depending on the team in which they
**WHAT YOU'LL DO - BASED ON THE ASSIGNED TEAM**
**Learning & Development**
- Assist in the coordination of new hire preboarding and onboarding
- Assist in the establishment of employee development plan
- Maintain employee development documentation
- Collect and maintain pre- and post-training data
**Talent Acquisition Team**
- Leverage sourcing and recruitment tools to learn how to identify
and recruit top talent
- Partner with recruiters to learn how to review resumes and
credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and
knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse
professional organizations to attract and recruit students, alumni,
and diversity candidates
- Manage and coordinate communication with candidates and team
- Perform reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected
candidates under guidance of lead recruiter
**Total Rewards Team**
- Gain hands-on experience with a variety of compensation and
- Assists with day-to-day benefits inquiries from employees.
- Assists with electronic file audits and inquiries from benefits
- Works with HR system (Workday) and job description/compensation
system (Payfactors) to update job descriptions.
- Review, analyze, and compile market compensation data.
- Contribute to communication campaigns that educate employees
about benefits plans and programs.
- Collect, review and process pre-employment paperwork, coordinate
and review background screenings in accordance with company
- Create and maintain employee personnel files
- Assist with tasks related to immigration processes including
proper Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and documents
required to successfully sponsor foreign-born workers for
- Assist with updating and maintaining HRIS data to ensure accurate
payroll processing and employee reporting
- Assist in responding to employee questions and requests
**HR Business Partner (HRBP)**
- Assists the HRBP team with reporting, analysis and
- Participate in HRBP projects and initiative roll outs
- Assists with updating electronic employee files
- Assist in responding to employee/manager questions and
- Conducts research in HR system (Workday) for HRBP analysis and
- Review and analyze reports related to engagement, development and
attrition which could include exit interviews, 360 feedback
surveys, pulse surveys, headcount, turnover, internal staff
movement, workforce planning
**WHAT YOU'LL NEED**
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced,
rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures
simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information, a
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program,
preferably in Business, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or
- Minimal travel
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES AND NOT REQUIRE
SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
**Working Conditions & Physical Requirements**
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely,
not in a Workiva office.
**HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED**
- Pay Rate in Colorado: $19 per hour
**WHERE YOU'LL WORK**
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we've
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
- TRUST: Rely on each other.
- INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
- COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
- INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today's most challenging problems.
**AT WORKIVA, YOU'LL ENJOY:**
- INTERN ENVIRONMENT: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship
program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a
reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in
mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours
during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous
resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent
- REAL WORK EXPERIENCE: Workiva interns are treated as full-time
employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work
that truly impacts Workiva and it's operations. From writing code
in our production environment to directly supporting our customers'
on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our
- FANTASTIC PERKS: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond
just a paycheck. You can't beat the wellness discounts, 401k
participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks
that Workiva offers!
- INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT WORKIVA:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value
diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize
diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied
perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request
assistance with the application process, please email
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either
from an office or remotely from any location within their country
Keywords: Workiva, Bellevue , Intern - Talent Acquisition, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!