Federal Work Study - COB Front Desk Assistant
Company: Bellevue University
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Primary Function: The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for
providing excellent customer service to students and guests who
walk in needing assistance, answering in-coming phone calls,
providing assistance to department staff, and completing special
projects as assigned.
- Greet guests at front desk and by phone
- Distributes mail daily
- Notifies students of class changes
- Assist office staff with organizing book inventory
- Prepare mailings as needed
- Copying, labeling, and filing of office documents
- Assist in posting various posters on campus (CoB Speaker
Series, etc.) and remove the posters after the event. Marginal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as requested. Qualifications/Skills:
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous office experience and
customer service preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard skills, preferably
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Ability to work as part of a team and also under limited
- Works in a normal office environment.
- Occasional standing and stooping for filing
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of this job. This document does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions
participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make
information about the institution available to the public, current
and prospective students, and current and prospective employees.
The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at ,
provides readily accessible information to help consumers make
informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue
University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at
, provides information about campus crime statistics and
institutional security policies and procedures as well as
information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety
policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the
Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling . In addition to this,
Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Keywords: Bellevue University, Bellevue , Federal Work Study - COB Front Desk Assistant, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!