Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
Our Hospice team needs Volunteers like YOU to join our mission of
service to others!
To be a Hospice Volunteer you Must:
- Be 16+ years old for administrative work.
- Be 18+ years old to visit with patients (unless volunteering
with a parent/guardian).
- Be able to to pass a background check prior being assigned
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (unless remote).
What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- All tasks are assigned based on the the comfort of the
- Deliver supplies, groceries
- Writing letters or cards, preparing mailings, notarize
documents and organize office supplies.
- Make phone calls to patients, family and friends.
- Sing and play music, sew blankets, and make other memory or
- Visit patients in person.
- Help with fundraising and marketing activities.
Come Join Our Team of Volunteers
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Bellevue , Volunteer, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!