Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Hillcrest Health Services is the region's premier provider of
services for the aging adults. We are seeking a Hiring/Onboarding
Specialist to join our dynamic team. This person's key
responsibility is to ensure every Team Member is accurately hired
and all federal and state requirements are met. If you are seeking
an opportunity to grow your experience and knowledge in human
resources while being part of a team that exudes the Hillcrest
value "We Have Fun", then contact us today to learn more. This is a
great position for professionals looking to grow their career in
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
You must be able to start at 7-7:30am 2 Monday's a month and stay
until approximately 8pm 1 Monday a month.
- Facilitates the hiring and onboarding processes of new team
members ensuring that company, state and federal requirements are
- Contacting New Hires to make sure that required documents and
New Hire Paperwork is complete prior to start date (I-9, Payroll
- Enters data and information in to the HR software system
accurately and efficientlyRequirements:
- One year experience in human resources, training, or
recruitment functions preferred
- One year experience in healthcare preferred
- Comfortable presenting information to groups/new hire classesIf
you are interested in this opportunity and would like more
information please contact the Hillcrest recruiting office at
402-682-6572 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category - HR, Technology & Finance
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Bellevue , Hiring/Onboarding Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!